- Mon, 04:27: Just woke from a dream about Joe R Lansdale and cannibal rednecks. Like The Reavers from Firefly or the family... https://t.co/tcfbCo9OzT
- Mon, 04:49: Going to put on an old movie to help me sleep. Bogart or Davis ... a classic. Woo. Still trying to shake off the dream that woke me.
- Mon, 05:31: https://t.co/1sU8BrYVc1
- Mon, 06:41: https://t.co/9dMvXvmsYj
- Wed, 13:16: I just had one of those cutting through the cognitive dissonance moments: for years, I've had mental overlap of... https://t.co/fBxaPg8mKv
- Wed, 20:40: I just had to explain to the cats we weren't going to spend over $250 on a statue. https://t.co/E4oN8FTznh
- Wed, 21:52: How River and I like to end the day. https://t.co/PP7UcgBZsJ
- Wed, 22:28: Perry, this is the place I was talking about... https://t.co/lE5OAvy4UL
- Tue, 12:55: Kristin Iden https://t.co/1ilttV7jNw
- Tue, 23:09: Just subscribed to MHz Choice. European mysteries for the most part. More language immersion, and when I want... https://t.co/RCtQH49ZOZ
- Wed, 01:00: I need this right now: Instructions Neil Gaiman Touch the wooden gate in the wall you never saw before. Say... https://t.co/hNd76s2ikE
For some unknown reason, I decicded to download Semagic and reboot my LJ experience.
Looking at my desktop- I've got an LJ client and winamp. Hey, I've rediscovered 2003.
So, I might as well drag my Flickr account out too...
- Sun, 23:30: Watching Giallo Pistola on TVL/Roku. A tv show dedicated to discussing mysteries- books and movies. Tonight... https://t.co/C0iIEPxxAS
- Sun, 23:37: The Ghost in the Shell trailer is much more interesting in italian, A Cure for Wellness is creepier and Life?... https://t.co/jsSJyiT9zE
- Mon, 00:19: On Netflix, Sharknado 4 has an Italian audio with English subtitles option. Yes.
- Fri, 22:52: https://t.co/XcgVPUzygh
- Sat, 06:02: "That may have been impulsive." "You've been mulling that impulse ever since you decided to serve Punch... https://t.co/Ngypl9HYee
- Sat, 06:07: Steven Knab, Perry Morse https://t.co/njZO1zKjpo
- Sat, 06:27: Perry Morse, this looks easy... https://t.co/OIDcp1tUQx
- Sat, 06:36: My problem with watching Hannibal is that I'm watching a cooking show punctuated with murder. https://t.co/xcRZyYfHXU
- Thu, 14:09: The man who wrote this needs help...https://t.co/ukq6rrqSxO https://t.co/F8fTlUeQso
- Fri, 02:18: Kristin Iden, a perfect pop song. https://t.co/Kk6DXljQhy
- Fri, 02:25: This is like the craziest episode of the X-Files... https://t.co/ppvjA28miH
- Fri, 06:58: Karen, you were in a dream I had. https://t.co/CZWZHhbw7X
- Fri, 07:28: "I feel we all have something to do about the way the world is today" https://t.co/B5cDTDLsCr
I'm at a small town on the Eastern Shore. I've stopped by a once a month thrift sale. Lots of clothes and costume jewelry, but what catches my eye is a set of Japanese postcards based on 1970s comicbook tv shows. Karen E. is there. I asked how she ended up there and she blamed an economic crisis. In my dream she's a cosplayer and the character she plays is going to be in a film soon. There's another thrift store in town, also only open once a month, but not at the same time.
Then I'm at a movie. I'm sitting between Tony M. and Paul K. from Tidewater. It's a seventies Star Wars knock off but the theater is packed to capacity. We stand, like in church, for a special trailer, which has a song that features the word "green." Tony says if they knew what the song meant, they wouldn't have used it in the trailer. I've never heard the song before, but I still sing along...
... then the cats wake me up.